Thursday, March 18, 2010

MMA Pound for Pound Get Better Ranking

I'm not too sure on this seo contest because I think personally seo contest MMA Pound for Pound desperate need struggle to get on the first page of google search engine. however I have to keep doing everything possible to remain competitive against other contestants.

Maybe I can do just by using link building strategies as possible to get good grades, although this technique is considered obsolete by some seo master but I think this strategy is still very effective for me to bring the article to the front page of google search engine.

But if the strategy does not work, I'll need a new strategy to make MMA Pound for Pound article can compete on the first page of google engine. That's all I need because I think this competition very hard for me. Maybe you also know the keywords that are optimized to have many competitors, in addition to the contestant who joined in this seo contest.

Hopefully with time still long enough I could have the opportunity to discover new techniques if all the techniques I use have not been successful.
The good news, contestant from Indonesia was on the front page of google search engine. I'm very glad because my close friend "Boss Abil" very easy to get on the front page of google, I believe in this contest he’s was will get a better ranking than the previous contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment